Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New fun Iphone Application

Ok, I couldn't stay away. Here is my next test of mobile blogging from breakfast at Taco deli.

I have been having fun playing with a new Iphone app called Brushes by Steve Sprang. It's a bit expensive at $5.00 but the interface is really nice and the tools are very responsive. It has multiple undos and redos which is a huge plus. This is by far the best Iphone painting program I have tried.

The things I wish were slightly different are that you have to adjust the size of the brush and opacity of the brush in two different tools, which is something I always do at the same time. And eraser tool would also be very nice. It is also very interesting to paint with your finger. I wish that the program had a smudge tool like photoshop because that is what I instinctively want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment