Sunday, March 15, 2009

Busy Time

Well, it has been an odd few days. 

Thursday I was up really early working on Logo ideas and I kind of wiped myself out. So I spent the rest of the day taking it easy and reading a book. 

Friday was something of an Epic Fail day. Pretty much everything I tried creatively totally didn't work. I was able to help my friend Dirty finish a dress for Gulf War and fix a shirt for Iolo. I also had a fantastic voice lesson, but the only other thing I succeeded with was hemming a couple of scarves and making another needle felted card for Easter, which I'll take pictures of tomorrow in the light and put up.

Then Saturday and today my Mom and Stepfather were in, so that made for very little time to do anything but entertain them. However we were able to take them to our favorite Italian restaurant Andiamo, and then today to Chinatown for Dim Sum. It was actually a lovely visit. 

Today, was making lovely music for church, and then reading with Austin Shakespeare. I'm excited because I was invited to make music for the Shakespeare's Birthday Party. It will be a fun thing to plan and prepare for when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment