Thursday, March 12, 2009

Making Logos

The last couple of days I have been drawn into a pro bono project for one of my favorite music groups. We are doing a concert of Negro Spirituals and they need a graphic, and so of course I volunteered. (Doh!)

Here are some of the random ideas coming out. It has been really fun doing these because I have been able to use Adobe Illustrator again and actually do a bit of illustration instead of just type design which I never really did before. My design also seems to have become a little less inhibited. For the Illustrator work I referenced a tutorial here that was really helpful to begin learning how to make an illustration. The result was the woman on the top left, and though it is still pretty rough I am quite happy over all.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment