Saturday, March 7, 2009

Camera Love

Well, I am falling in love with the Canon Powershot S3IS camera. I call it the big camera, but it isn't really. My hubby has a Rebel with a giant lens that is really the big one. I went out to the Garden this morning and dug up a bunch more on the path project for some physical activity. The I just walked around taking pictures of the flowers, all of which are starting to bloom. This was the best of the lot of the Columbines in the front yard. I want to get a good picture of our little Pear (Brad) who has flowered in all his white glory, but it was a bit too windy with the storm moving in. More later.

2 comments:

  1. nice blogpage...be checkin in from time to time...the photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot. I appreciate the feedback. :) jen

    ReplyDelete