Saturday, March 7, 2009

More Beading

It is strange, I keep thinking that this spurt in creativity is going to slow down but it just keeps going. Today was mostly running around and shopping but we finally had some quiet time tonight after dinner. So as we were watching the tapes of our current favorite shows from Friday night I pulled out my beads again. I had one fleur-de-lis earring left over from a pair that I had loved so much that I kept the single for years after I lost it's mate. It seemed to work beautifully with some glass pearls and some vintage gold glass beads. I was so pleased with the necklace that I immediately had to make earrings to match.

I think I have to figure out something to wear tomorrow so that I can wear them. Hope the weather stays as nice as it was today.

No comments:

Post a Comment