Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another Strange Day


I think that I am just unsettled because I am excited about the trip, and trying to wrap everything up so I can go. Both my emotions and creativity are all over the place. I was able to make my friend Melissa make a lovely Etsy banner and Icon for her shop.


I also got some pictures taken of the needle felted Easter card I made on Friday. I found some nice plastic sleeves for the cards, and so I think all I need now is to figure our how to mail them and I can put them up for sale.

Then I almost had a last minute audition tonight, and so I got all dressed up and printed all my resume and stuff in a hurry, but then I finally got the guy in charge on the phone and found out that I couldn't do it because I would miss the first two weeks because of Egypt. *sigh*

Anyway so now I'm all dressed up with no place to go. Ah well, maybe I can get the hubby to take me out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment