Friday, February 6, 2009

Spirits and Busy Days

Well, today was really busy. I worked on the prototype mask for the Tempest all morning and then I has to stop to clean the house for the people coming over. My gardening buddy came at 10:00 and we were able to clean up the whole front yard so it looks beautiful and ready for spring. Then there was more mask work until my friend DW came over at 4:00 to work on costumes. Fortunately she was late so I was able to get the whole house clean and ready for the party before she showed up. We started drafting a pattern for a 14th century dress, but I ended up draping her instead because the pattern was pretty tricky. And finally around 7:30 everyone showed up and we had a lovely party. So anyway I am exhausted and still didn't finish the prototype. sigh... However I did make a bit of progress from the picture above. Hopefully tomorrow night I'll have it done and ready to send for approval. And now swiftly to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment