Friday, February 20, 2009

Finished Spirits

Finally got the masks finished last night. Added in more details and faded back the sharpie with a glaze of color over the top of it. Then once dry I gave them a coat of clear UV proof acrylic sealant and let that dry. Then I let that dry and then glued on some clear iridescent sequins to catch the light and sparkle.

I wonder if I have put in too much detail. The fire spirit in particular came out a little girly. But that's all well, I have a second chance with the second pair.

Still feeling off, but the cold is pretty mild and so I am mostly just having to nap. I work up from the nap today with one cat on either side of my legs in the perfect yin yang of kittens. It was terribly hard to work myself out of the covers without disturbing them.

2 comments: