Monday, February 23, 2009

Earth and Air Elemental forms

Well, here are the final shapes of the masks for the Air Elementals and the Fire Elementals. I actually was able to form the last of the masks for the Tempest today and so tomorrow I just have to stiffen them, cut the eyes and paint them. There are four total of these elementals to paint and then I have detail painting on two of the goddesses to finish.  Afterward I have to punch holes and string ties on all of the masks. I hope to deliver them this week because I think they will really help to create the character of the spirits, and because I so want my life back. 

On the good news front, I got word that my message in a bottle was approved with one small change so I need to make 20 of those. How did I volunteer for all this again? Oh that's right because I love my friends.

I am eagerly looking forward to Wednesday because my friend Gia is coming over to help dig up and fix one of our garden paths which is really overgrown with weeds, and I hope to document the process. It is absolutely the best weed defense I have ever seen and has cut my garden maintenance time significantly. 

Off to bed now to hopefully sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment