Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

The hubby and I had a lovely breakfast with my mother and stepfather and then finished our cooking and headed over to out best friends' house before noon. They have three delightful kids and it is always a joy to get to play with them. I wish I had thought to take a picture of the Turkey because it came out stunningly beautiful. My friend used my Turkey recipe and now they are hooked. We had a lovely meal and then my parents had to head back to Houston to fly out overseas tomorrow and the hubby and I headed home for some serious couch time.

I'm trying to get up the energy to work on the Egyptian collar project that I have been making. I think it may have to wait for tomorrow though because momentum to leave the couch just isn't happening. Here are a couple of pictures of the project in various stages.







No comments:

Post a Comment