Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another Etsy Treasury


Well, I am in another Etsy treasury made by my Etsy freind stockannette. You can find the original here. All of these items were chosen from a group of people called the Sneak Attack Team. This is one of the coolest things I have seen on Etsy. It is a group of sellers who get together and find shops that are just starting out, and then they all go at one time and each buy something from a single shop to encourage that shop. I found them by accident, but once I found them I knew that I had found a home. For more information about the Sneak Attack Team follow this link.

Anyway, I got a couple of rosaries done today for the ladies in my bible study, and the Hubby and I hunted the wild Christmas tree, but other than that it was not a very productive day.

Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment