Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My First Etsy Sale and Treasury.

Well it has been an exciting couple of weeks. I managed to make it through the Halloween rush unscathed, although there were a lot of late, late nights involved. I didn't even get sick, which I thought I would after spending so any cold nights out selling masks at Scare for a cure. We did really well though, sold a bunch of masks and handed out even more cards.

So now I am working toward a craft show in mid November that is out in La Ventana, which is a gated community south of town. What is really exciting for me is that I have gotten three of my friends to do it with me, and each bring their unique arts. I'm planning on bring out some leather jewelry at the show, and so I have been working on cuffs and earrings, and learning more about leatherwork.

In the mean time, I have been trying to clean up the house, and create a real workplace for myself, so that I am not always dominating every horizontal surface with craft. My husband is very appreciative of this effort.

In other news, I made my first Etsy sale. I shipped off a superhero mask just before Halloween, and the woman was very pleased with it and left me fabulous feedback.

My Greek Goddess Mask was also chosen for an Etsy treasury called Believe by misfitchic. Woohoo, my very first treasury!

I hope to have some jewelry pictures soon, and some of the new workspace.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment