Thursday, May 14, 2009

In San Diego

Hey, I'm in San Diego for the weekend visiting my friends Steve and
Angelina for the Palomar Music Festival.

San Diego is really beautiful. The weather is in the low 70's and
everything is blooming. The different textures and colors of plants
are fascinating. Lots of succulents and palms mixed with roses,
lilies, iris and all kinds of other flowers.

I hope to find a wireless connection and send some photos. We drove
over the bay to Coronado island yesterday and saw the fancy Hotel del
Coronado where I got a small cup of plain mediocre coffee that cost
almost $3.75. It really was gorgeous though, and we walked straight
out to the beach in the back.

I'm not sure of the plan for today, but I know it will be an adventure.

Sent from Jen's iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment